Dream Audio Tools proudly announces the new Repetitive Bass for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Repetitive Bass is the brand new library featuring multisampled Electric bass repetitions
Playing properly realistic bass repetitions is considered to be a troublesome task, even with round-robins, due to the lack of interconnections between notes. That becomes expecially audible when composing modern rock or hybrid rock tracks. Repetitive bass fills the gap introducing real sequences, multisampled and playable according to host tempo. Includes repetitions in Fourths and Eights plus Single tones both in clean and distorted version.
A few facts about Repetitive Bass:
- Tempo synced
- Authentic Mix-ready Bass tone
- All samples are 24bit/44.100
- Separate multisampled sets for 4th string and 2nd/1st string
- 14 .nki patches including keyswitches
- 870 Mbytes of sampled sequences and tones
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready
- Designed effect variations activable (Reamp, Chorus, Delay, Reverb)
Repetitive Bass is available at the OFFER price of Euro 10,40 The product is delivered as digital download. You will receive an email with the download link immediately after purchase process is completed.
“Love is not enough” courtesy of Zac Nelson
Visit Zac’s page on Soundcloud
“Clarity” courtesy of Blake Ewing
Click here to read more about Blake Ewing
“Golden Fields” courtesy of Arthur Hendriks
Interested to more than one product? Check out OUR BUNDLES