Repetitive Bass Volume Two: Acoustic
We are very happy to introduce the second chapter of our Bass serie, Repetitive Bass Volume Two: Acoustic
Repetitive Bass Volume Two: Acoustic features bass repetitions and tones from a pretty musical acoustic bass sampled using both direct (piezo) and microphone inputs, to offer the best sonic flexibility.
Half notes, quarters, eights repetitions and a set of sustained notes have been recorded for each input. We also sampled separately 4th string and 1st/2nd strings repetitions and sustained tones. The balancement direct/microphone can be adjusted within the interface according to taste. Repetitive bass volume two: Acoustic features also a set of designed effects for each patch, including Reverb, Delay, Chorus and Reamp/Cabinet.
Repetitive bass volume two: Acoustic is the ideal compendium for styles like aoustic pop/rock, ethnic, acoustic jazz, cinematic and every time you need to add a lively non-electric bass flavour to your composition.
Not seeing the player? Click here
- Content explained
- Tempo synced
- Authentic Mix-ready Acoustic Bass tone
- Sampled both direct (Piezo) and Microphone inputs
- All samples are 24 bit/48 Khz
- 8 designed .nki patches
- Separate multisampled sets for 4th string and 2nd/1st string
- Direct and Microphone signal balancement adjustable for each patch to get the preferred tone
- Multiple designed effects activable (Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Reamp/Cabinet
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready
- Please note: full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.3 or above is required
- The product is delivered as digital download. You will receive an email with the download link immediately after purchase process is completed.
The library contains the following sounds/patches
- 4th string repetitions (3 patches)Repetitive Bass Acoustic contains a full set of single bass note repetitions, played and multisampled across the neck on the 4th string. Eights, fourths and half notes.
- 4th string Sustains (2 patches) Clean and distorted sustained patches for 4th string.
- 2nd string repetitions (clean and distorted) (4 patches) it features a full set of note repetitions, played and multisampled across the neck on the 2nd and 1st strings. Perfect for more high pitched and harmonic/intervallic playing. Eights and fourths notes. Also available in distorted version.
- 2nd string Sustains (distorted) (2 patches) Clean and distorted sustained patches for 2nd and 1st string
- Keyswitches (2 patches) Keyswitched patches separate for 4th string and 2nd string