The LFO Piano
The LFO Piano is our new product featuring a classic Rhodes MkII Electric Piano with an unique voice. The piano has been sampled using a true analog pedal rig, including a warm and raw sounding handmade analog tremolo and analog cabinet emulation pedals. The rig gives LFO Piano an unique timbre and a raw unpolished character. It perfectly fits many musical styles including RnB, Hip Hop, Cinematic and Pop.
If you are looking for a easy to use, super sounding right out of the box Rhodes, then you can’t go wrong here
Film and Game Composers – Read the full review
The library includes two complete sets, separately recorded with pedal tremolo on and off. Easy controls allow to activate additional designed effects, including Phaser, Chorus, Delay Reverb and Rotary.
Not seeing the player? Click here
“A dream within a dream”, “Oslo Midnight Drive” and “Ala Alan Parsnips” courtesy of David Watts Click here to visit David’s Soundcloud
“Little Keys” courtesy of Brian Bunker
Click here for Brian’s Soundcloud
- Content explained
- All samples 24 bit/48 Khz
- Two distinct Electric Piano instruments featuring Tremolo-on and Tremolo-off.
- 11.nki patches
- 1.2 GBytes of sampled material
- Key release samples for both instruments
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready
- Designed effect variations activable (Chorus, Delay, Phaser, Reverb, Rotary)
- Please note: full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.3 or above is required
- The product is delivered as digital download. You will receive an email with the download link immediately after purchase process is completed.