Indie Fingers Volume Three: Rhythmic Mayhem
Welcome to the next evolution of our Indie Fingers Guitar Sample Libraries line: Indie Fingers Volume Three – Rhythmic Mayhem
Indie Fingers Volume Three: Rhythmic Mayhem is the brand new library featuring Fully playable electric guitar Rhythmic Patterns and Figures.
All multisampled to keep the most authentic tone in all the range.
Indie Fingers Volume Three: Rhythmic Mayhem introduces a comprehensive array of rhythmic guitar patterns, multiple techniques (unmuted and different palm mute) , which can be played in a piano-like form allowing the musicians to create and play their own lines, chords, intervals. All provided in a modular asset where all the patches can be combined/layered creating infinite combinations of guitar arrangements and riffs.
Not seeing the player? Click here
“Confluence” courtesy of Brian Bunker
Click here for Brian’s Soundcloud
“Measuring time” courtesy of Arthur Hendriks
“Chemistry” courtesy of Blake Ewing
Click here to read more about Blake Ewing
“Happy Days” and “Bad Blood” courtesy of Generdyn
Click here to read more about Generdyn
“Wasteland Rescue” courtesy of Meena Shamaly
Click here to read more about Meena
- Content explained
- Tempo synced
- All samples 24 bit 48 Khz
- True analog chain and boutique pedals used, in order to offer a most autentic tone
- All patches and Multi’s are fully playable, create your own melodies, chords, intervals and riffs/licks
- All patches can be combined for unlimited combinations and arrangements
- 18 main patches and 54 effected variations
- 15 additional designed patches
- 25 “one key” multis .nkm, featuring layered sequences
- 1,24 Gigabytes of recorded material
- Sequenced Patches are provided both in full and half tempo
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready
- Designed effect variations activable (Distortion, Delay, 8bit reduction, Reverb)
- Modulation wheel controlled slicer for more rhythmic combinations
- Please note: full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.3 or above is required
- The product is delivered as digital download. You will receive an email with the download link immediately after purchase process is completed.