Indie Fingers Volume Five: Nylon Edition
We are proud to introduce the fifth chapter of our Indie Fingers serie: Indie Fingers Volume Five: Nylon Edition
Indie Fingers Volume Five: Nylon Edition is the new library featuring an extensive Nylon Guitar toolset ideal for creation of realistic sounding nylon guitar parts
Indie Fingers Volume Five: Nylon Edition features several of the tools previously found in the serie like Multisampled intervals, Fully playablle patterns, Sustained notes (fingered and picked), Combined patches, Slides, Flames, Noises in order to provide a nice amount of flexibility both rhythmically and hamonically.
Not seeing the player? Click here
“Tuolumne” courtesy of Blake Ewing
Click here to read more about Blake Ewing
- Content explained
- Tempo synced
- All samples 24 bit 48 Khz
- A comprehensive choice of Played Intervals, Fully playable patterns, Sustained notes, Slides, Flames, Triads Cantini (slow and fast), Combined patches, Noises
- Patches can be layered for unlimited combinations and arrangements
- 27.nki patches
- 1.1 Gigabyte of recorded sequences and tones
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready
- Designed effect variations activable (Chorus, Delay, Flanger, Reverb)
- Modulation wheel controlled slicer for more rhythmic combinations
- Please note: full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.3 or above is required
- The product is delivered as digital download. You will receive an email with the download link immediately after purchase process is completed.
The library contains the following sounds/patches
- Arpeggio Patches (7 patches+1 Keyswitch patch) Seven patches featuring two-notes and three-notes arpeggios. Arpeggios have been multisampled across the neck (usually each whole tone), mapped to keyboard, and can be applied to any fitting chord or harmony. Arpeggios can also be combined to create more complex structures.
- Sustains (2 patches) Two sets of sustained notes, fingered and picked.
- Patterns and repetitions (9 patches + Keyswitch patch) The definitive cure against machine-gun effect. Full range repetitions are sequences of a single note, played and sampled on several position of the neck (usually each tone), covering the full available range. They can be freely played in a piano-like form without any harmonic limitation. You can create arpeggios, chords, single notes sequences. Available full tempo and half tempo.
- One shot cantini arpeggiated triads (4 patches) Two sets of one shot arpeggiated (arpeggio+let it ring) triads on "cantini" strings (1st, 2nd and 3rd string). Available in two speeds, they include major, minor, augmented and diminished triads.
- Flames, Slides and Noises (3 patches) One set of multisampled flames (very fast picking tremolo then let it ring), one set of slides-to-note (with let it ring) and a complete set of noises (hits, slide noises and other FX's)