Indie Fingers Vol. one: The Bridge
Indie Fingers Volume one: The Bridge is the new library featuring Electric guitar fingered arpeggios
Indie Fingers Volume One: The Bridge includes multisampled fingered arpeggios and guitar sequences, to offer a modern yet sophisticated edgy pop/rock guitar tone toolset, played on a Strat, bridge position. Great when used in a pop/rock arrangement or as additional indie flavour to modern movie scoring. Arpeggios have been designed to be played together for unlimited combinations. Mid-Bass range arpeggios, high range arpeggios, repetitions, fingered chords and more.
Not seeing the player? Click here
“Tunnels” courtesy of Blake Ewing
Click here to read more about Blake Ewing
- Content explained
- Tempo synced
- All samples are 24bit
- 27 .nki patches featuring 33 different multi-sampled arpeggios and double stops played on a Strat, clean setting, bridge position
- Ten additional designed patches from the “Thank you” add-on
- Over 370 loops and 470 Mbytes (Ncw compressed size)
- Patches are provided both in full and half tempo
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready
- Only analog boutique pedals in chain to offer a true authentic eletric guitar tone. No digital emulations used.
- Designed effect variations activable (Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Reverb)
- Please note: full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.3 or above is required
- The product is delivered as digital download. You will receive an email with the download link immediately after purchase process is completed.
The library contains the following sounds/patches
- Intervallic arpeggios (18 patches+2 Keyswitched patches) Intervallic arpeggios are two-notes based arpeggios played and sampled on several positions of the neck (usually each tone). The reason why we sampled intervallic arpeggios is the inner ambiguous harmonic quality those arpeggios have and, on the other side, the usual difficulties in reproducing a lively and believable performance with sustained patches. Featuring only two notes they can be applied on a large amount of chords, your own chords, where the two notes are well (or even oddly, according to taste) fitting. You can also combine two or more of those intervals to create more complex textures and further harmonic applications. Available Full tempo and Half tempo.
- Full range Repetitions (2 patches) The definitive cure against machine-gun effect. Full range repetitions are sequences of a single note, played and sampled on several position of the neck (usually each tone). They can be freely played in a piano-like form without any harmonic limitation. You can create arpeggios, chords, single notes sequences. Inde Fingers Volume One contains a full range repetition patch and a more "bassy" one focused on 6th and 5th strings.
- One shot chords and arpeggios (2 patches) Indie Fingers Volume One contains also one-shot fingered arpeggios and chords. Fingered arpeggios are three notes arpeggios naturally played using fingers for one time and let it ring. Fingered chords are smooth chords played using fingers and let it ring. Both patches have Maj, Min and 7th chords included.
- Double stops repetitions (4 patches + 1 keyswitch patch) Double stops are two notes, located on separate strings, played simultaneously using two fingers on the right hand, and repeated in a pattern form. Very common in country music these are quite difficult to emulate using sustained patches due to the specific position and behaviour the fingers have while playing them.
- Thanks add-on A set of ten effect-designed patches which offer a nice variety of uncommon and often cinematic sounds.