The awaited follow-up to our best seller library is now a reality: Indie Fingers Volume two
Indie Fingers Volume two is the brand new library featuring Electric guitar fingered playable sequences, chords and single tones.
Indie fingers volume two starts where Indie Fingers One ends, introducing a great amount of new tones, fuzzy sequences, killer analog tremolo “spaghetti” arpeggios and tones/chords, fast slides and lot of multisampled fingered arpeggios and guitar sequences. All set to offer a modern yet sophisticated edgy pop/rock guitar tone toolset, played on a Strat, neck position. Great when used in a pop/rock arrangement or as additional indie flavour to modern movie scoring. Arpeggios have been designed to be played together for unlimited combinations.
A few facts about Indie Fingers Volume two:
- Tempo synced
- All samples are 24/48
- 77 .nki patches featuring 40 different multi-sampled arpeggios, chords and tones played on a Strat, neck position plus 37 preset variations
- 16 “one key” multis .nkm, featuring layered sequences
- 1,3 Gigabytes of recorded material(1,1 lossless compressed .ncw)
- Sequenced Patches are provided both in full and half tempo
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready
- Only analog boutique pedals in chain to offer a true authentic eletric guitar tone. No digital emulations used.
- Designed effect variations activable (Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Reverb)
Indie Fingers Volume two: The Neck is available at the OFFER price of Euro 20,90
The product is delivered as digital download. You will receive an email with the download link immediately after purchase process is completed.
“Bare hands” courtesy of Blake Ewing
Click here to read more about Blake Ewing